Unfortunate Swedish lady Sonja Abrahamsson was given control over @sweden, the nifty official Sweden Twitter account. For those who don’t know, Sweden had the neat (and potentially sitcom-inducing) idea to hand its national twitter name over to individual Swedish citizens. Just to see what happens, I suppose. What happened was this:
– @sweden: Whats the fuzz with jews. You can’t even see if a person is a jew, unless you see their penises, and even if you do, you can’t be sure!?
– @sweden: In nazi German they even had to sew stars on their sleeves. If they didn’t, they could never now who was a jew and who was not a jew.
– @sweden: Im sorry if some of you find the question offensive. Thats was not my purpose. I just don’t get why some people hates jews so much.
Poor thing was just curious, you see. Apparently she learned her lesson though:
– @sweden: I thought it was a good idea to ask the question when so many well educated people all over the world can answer. But no. Bad idea.
Sonja’s now back to posting traditional Swedish twitter poetry.
– @sweden: In english you say “balls” about someone who is brave. In sweden we say “labia”. Example: “You surely showed some real heroic labia there”